Support the Farm
You play an essential role in our food justice and education mission at Common Ground Farm. Please consider making a gift to support our farm and programs this year.
We focus our energy and resources on expanding our food accessibility programs with food pantries, low-income families, and seniors, as well as our educational programs on the farm and in local schools. Your help is now more important than ever.
In 2015 the generosity of supporters allowed us to:
- Donate over $15,000 of organically grown vegetables from our fields to St. Andrews Food Pantry, Fishkill Food Pantry, New Visions Food Pantry, the Salvation Army lunch program, and more!
- Deliver vegetables to low-income families in our community and surrounding communities via our Mobile Market, staffed by the Green Teens
- Create the Farm Camp Scholarship Program, giving 27 low-income families the opportunity to send their children to summer camp, including meals, travel, and vegetables to take home
- Help 2,000 children to eat well and love their vegetables through hands-on learning in our Farm to School programs
- Introduce delicious vegetables to 120 children in the KidsRKids Summer Feeding Program
- Bring 3,000 children and adults to the farm, and enrich the community through farm camp, preschool, and educational workshops (ranging from Backyard Chickens to Wilderness Skills)